Glass partition installation
Frameless partitioning - the answer to all your problems?
Whether you're having your commercial environment designed and built from scratch or you're in the process of modernising, you're probably engaged in an inner battle between practicality, functionality, aesthetics and price. Opting for one benefit tends to mean you have to make sacrifices in another, with the highest quality options taking their toll on your budget.
Glass, rather conveniently, provides you with a satisfactory balance between all of these concerns. It's flexible, looks expensive (even when it isn't), and has a host of other benefits. Let's take a look at what these benefits are, below!
What can glass partitions do for your office?
- They create a light, spacious open-air feel - doing away with the 'claustrophobic' effect of some none-transparent partitioning
- Privacy features can be installed as regards acoustics and visibility
- They reduce the need for artificial lighting, in turn reducing energy bills
- Easy to install and remove
Glass is a fantastic material. Why?
- Glass is a great insulator
- Glass is a flexible material that offers many design opportunities
- Glass looks ultra-modern and offers numerous cost-saving benefits
- The glass we use can be toughened to various specifications, and is shatter proof
Glass partitions make for a contemporary workspace.
Have peace of mind when using Blount's COI for all of your commercial building upgrades.