Mezzanine floor installers
The perfect space-saving flooring solution
Relocating your business is an unwanted expense in most instances. If you are lacking in space, this either leaves you carrying out extensive extension and structural repair work or being more pragmatic with the space you have available.
Mezzanine flooring is the ideal solution. Taking the form of an elevated platform or balcony, it provides additional workspace on which to carry out further operations - without the need for extensive building work.
Features of our mezzanines
- Designed and fitted to your requirements, and to the requirements of your space
- Come equipped with safety features such as barriers and fire protection
- Bespoke design and colour options - with glass and steel balustrades to reflect your company branding
- Partitions, doors and other features can be installed on or below the mezzanine
- You could as much as double your floorspace with a single mezzanine
- Additional space at a fraction of the price of finding new business premises
- The ability to safely access equipment and goods at height
- All mezzanine flooring will be manufactured in accordance with UK and European safety regulations
- We'll carry out a site survey, allowing us to factor in and work around any obstructions, safety concerns and access requirements
Suited to any business's needs
Mezzanine flooring can be adapted to just about any work environment, from warehouses and storage facilities to shops and offices. To discuss your requirements, contact Blounts Commercial Interiors Ltd.