Roll up doors
Putting your premises at risk? There's no excuse for not installing our high-security roller doors
Any and all shops and retail premises are at risk of break-ins and vandalism - even in well-lit, populous areas known for low-crime rates. Even just replacing a smashed window can be extremely costly - and that's assuming nothing has been stolen or no further damage has been enacted to the interior of your building.
It's not just the retail sector that's at risk though. Factories, warehouses and offices can often be located in remote, deserted and poorly lit locations, and as such are targets for vandals, trespassers and thieves. Security doors are built to withstand a serious amount of force and will deter most criminals, stop them altogether or provide ample time for you or the authorities to react.
An overview of our security shutters
- We install fire-rated roller shutters
- Roller doors for manufacturing plants, factories and warehouses
- Secure shutters for storage facilities
- Roller doors for retail premises, bars and high-street outlets
- Roller windows for internal use - ideal for school cafeterias and extra-secure areas
- Convenient, automated opening and closing features
- High-security locking mechanisms
We offer security shutter repair maintenance
We are able to offer a repair and maintenance service for shutters we have installed.
If you are having a problem with your shutter - for instance, it is not opening or you are unable to lock it - give us a call and we will do everything we can to troubleshoot and resolve the issue for you.
Your choice for roller door installation
We have installed roller doors and windows for companies throughout the east of England, covering Cambridgeshire, Norfolk and beyond.